QUICKLY CALIBRATE YOUR WALLS!
Want results in minimum time and effort? Caulk drywall, walls, and ceilings in seconds with our DryWall! Just let it roll over the desired area, quickly and efficiently, it saves a lot of time!
No need to reapply multiple coats of compound. DryWall applies the required amount over and under the tape for immediate results! No more 1st and 2nd coats ... DryWall has been specially designed to allow you to apply a single coat!
DryWall allows you to minimize unnecessary movement, reducing the risk of back pain to almost 0! Thanks to its practical ergonomics, you can handle it in any direction without leaning your back! In addition to ensuring a uniform result, DryWall has a padded handle, for precise and pleasant work!
1. Unroll the seal inside the banjo
2. Pour your compound inside.
3. Start caulking the cracks in your partitions
4. Cut the joint with a smoothing blade.
5. Use the large wheel for angles and the gear wheel for straight surfaces.
Repairing cracks: first clean the cracks in the plasterboard, fill it again with caulking plaster, then use tools to glue the joint paper tape to the center of the crack.
Material: reinforced PP material
1 * Gypsum Board Joint Tool
• Made of durable ABS polycarbonate
• Double-ended Delko applicator accessory
• Two adjustable soft handles (on each side of the tool)
• Right or left use
• Compound flow rate adjustment dial (which is always accessible)
• Quick access for loading and cleaning with a single clip design
• Holds adhesive tape rolls up to 150m / 500ft
• Designed for use with paper tape, FibaFuse paperless tape, and KURT tape
• Tool weight (empty): 1.3 kg *
• High capacity: 2.2 L / 2.5 kg *
|US Dress Shoe||6 - 6.5||7 - 7.5||8 - 8.5||9 - 9.5||10 - 10.5|
|Sneakers||6.5 - 7||7.5 - 8||8.5 - 9||9.5 - 10||10.5 - 11|
|Brannock Device||6 - 6.5||7 - 7.5||8 - 8.5||9 - 9.5||10 - 10.5|
|Approx||23.5 - 23.75||24.5 - 25||25.5 - 26||26.5 - 27||27 - 28.5|
|Inches||91/2 - 91/3||95/8 - 97/8||10 - 101/4||103/8 - 105/8||105/8 - 107/8|